You may have heard a lot about the benefits of the cloud, but do you know why—or how—it can help drive greater impact? Read on to learn about the security advantages and migration techniques of cloud-based tools.
From security advantages and organizational control of data to ease of use and increased agility, cloud-based tools can help your mission. In fact, by transitioning to a cloud environment, you can take advantage of:
- File access anywhere online
- Secure data backups
- Real time communication
- Business intelligence
5 Reasons Your Organization Should Move to the Cloud:
Cloud-based applications are here to stay. Future proof your business now.
Security comes standard. One of the biggest advantages of moving to the public cloud is the security team that comes with it. By moving to an enterprise-level cloud, you’ll benefit from:
- Scale: A public cloud will always be large enough to store and secure your data.
- Intelligence: Public clouds monitor for millions of threats. As soon as one is detected on one customer tenant, the cloud provider can mitigate the attack across all other tenants.
- Automation: Less human touch results in fewer mistakes and fewer opportunities for security breaches or insider threats.
Move at your own pace. Cloud migration does not need to happen all at once, and it’s recommended to migrate to the cloud over time with a hybrid approach—the combination of an on-premises, private cloud and third-party, public cloud services.
Using the cloud doesn’t mean new tools. Moving to a cloud-based solution doesn’t have to mean retraining employees. Many solutions allow you to use the same applications your employees are used to, with access to files anywhere online.
The sky’s the limit. Cloud adopters see various benefits from their technology, including:
- Faster access to infrastructure
- Greater scalability
- Increased availability
It doesn’t have to be complicated. With Microsoft 365, you get all the capabilities of Office 365 Business Premium, plus advanced cybersecurity, data protection, and device management:
- Encrypt sensitive emails
- Block sharing of sensitive information like credit card numbers
- Restrict copying and saving of business information
- Enable unlimited cloud archiving
BPI can help you evaluate your business technology and build a business case to upgrade. Call now 248-357-3980