Could your back office run more efficiently?
Local government administrators have two main objectives: Improve services to residents and reduce costs. BPI Information Systems understands how to reach these goals. We help cut the cost of information systems' maintenance, while managing your enterprise resource management software.
BPI Information Systems has direct experience managing technology for local governments in Michigan. We stretch your IT dollars by:
- Reducing labor costs, providing our staff to work on-site, or on-call
- Analyzing how you use technology to find efficiencies
- Reducing waste in procurement by leveraging our experience with purchasing networks
- Upgrading your disaster plan and backup strategies to prevent costly data loss
- Saving senior managers' time so they can focus on their main responsibilities
- Speeding the budget process by accurately forecasting your IT maintenance and capital costs
- Managing projects to control costs and meet milestones
Whether you use BS&A, MUNIS, or another platform for business process automation, BPI understands how these complex systems work. We ensure that your workstations and networks operate properly. Regular system upgrades are applied following best practices.
Contact BPI today to speak with managers who currently act as the Chief Information Officer of Michigan local governments and school districts.